Coronation Weekend & Specials at G&P
6th May - 8th May 2023 | Bank Holiday Weekend | Ginger and Pickles
Ginger and Pickles are proud to announce their celebrations for The Coronation of His Majesty The King on the 6th May Bank Holiday Weekend.
We'll be serving up a range of scrumptious specials to celebrate the big occasion. Visit us for mouth-watering Coronation Afternoon Teas, Royal Breakfasts and delicious desserts. More information below!
Get street party ready with our platters
Our platters are available to order from 12 April 2023.
- Coronation Sandwich Platter
- Coronation Afternoon Tea Picnic Hamper
- Giant Union Jack Jam Tart
- Homemade scones with jam and clotted cream
- 9" Cake
- 7" Cake
Royal Bucks Fizz Breakfast
Saturday 6th May only
- The Buckingham Breakfast - your cooked favourites
- King's Breakfast (for the big appetites) + £2.50
- Balmoral Breakfast - Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Egg on Buttery Toast
- Harrylloumi - go rogue with halloumi, spinach, grilled tomato, mushrooms and a griddled egg.
- The Crown Jewels Beforenoon Tea for Two - £40
Every breakfast is served with a glass of bucks fizz.
£16.50pp unless otherwise stated.
Coronation Afternoon Tea
Sandwiches, cakes and scones fit for royalty.
Coronation Chicken, Cream cheese and cucumber, Egg mayonnaise and pea shoot, smoked salmon and creme fraiche or Cream cheese & cucumber, egg mayonnaise & pea shoots and brie & cranberry
You'll also get:
- Homemade cakes including Victoria Sponge and Jam Tarts.
- Fresh scones with jam and clotted cream
- Choose from English Breakfast Tea or a large Americano
Upgrade to a Prosecco Afternoon Tea for an extra £7.
*Coronation Afternoon Tea is available 6 May - 8 May 2023 and replaces the regular menu during this period.
Fancy just popping in to see us for tea and cake? Enjoy the following in every G&P Tearoom:
- Giant jam tarts
- Decorated cakes
- Coronation chicken sandwich
- Daily Coronation Specials
Bank Holiday Opening Hours
Our opening hours are slightly different over the Coronation weekend.
Saturday 6 May 2023: 9am - 5pm
Sunday 7 May 2023: 10am - 4pm
Monday 8 May 2023: 10am - 4pm